Monday, March 28, 2011

Learning to trust

Wow, its almost been a week!  What a week its been!  Whew, glad I have made it through some of the firsts that I was the most nervous for.  Things have overall been going well.

Today I decided its necessary to organize my chaos of space bags.  For the first week I lived solely out of my space bags that were jammed packed with clothes….it took twice as long to get ready each day because I couldn't find entire outfits, I could find a few pieces, but not quite everything.  So today I really went at it!  Feels good to have an idea where all of my stuff is and know that I can dress semi-decently the next 5 weeks!

I can now make it to Jenna's apartment and to the church without using my GPS!!  2 places down, an entire city left to go!!  But atleast those are the 2 most important places I need to head to!  Today, I might try to figure my way out to the mall :)

Well as I came out here, I had NO IDEA what I wanted to do for a job.  On Saturday I went to a seminar that was for jobseekers through Watermark, while I was there, the speaker showed up these personality tests that are supposed to tell you what occupations are the best with your personality.  Since I took it, I have literally checked my email like every 15 minutes waiting for my results.  It can take a few days to get the results back and I am SUPER antsy to see what it says!!  I will let you know, could be entertaining, but would be great if something could tell me what I should do with my life!  I just like to talk, thats all I know!  The seminar also had some really good tips on resumes, filling out applications and questions to ask in interviews.  All information I definitely had never thought through.  I am going to another thing like that tomorrow morning and then I will head over to my interview with an insurance company!

Its time to start hitting the job search again!  If you read this, please pray that I feel the Lords leading or direction on the job search.  I am really praying that He leads me to a good fit for me, a place that I can stay at and grow at.  I would really love to have a job in the next week or two, not having a schedule is really starting to kill me!

1 comment:

  1. :) Finding the mall and finding Target needs to be next on your list!

    ReplyDelete